Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Seller Treasury Challenge: LovesGarden
Welcome to our new Seller Treasury Challenge. Here's how it works: you may pick ANY item out of LovesGarden's shop and build a Selection Perfection Treasury featuring it. Please feature the item you select somewhere in the top 3 rows, not the "alternate" fourth row.
We selected LovesGarden's shop because her "Peachy Gifts" Treasury for glistenbyerin was simply gorgeous!
Here are the rules/details for the challenge:
1. Each treasury must feature 6 Selection Perfection team members.
2. Anyone with an Etsy account can join in on the fun, whether they are on the team or not. It is not mandatory for the team members. You may enter multiple times if you wish.
3. Please follow our team blog if you enter.
4. Please tag the Treasury: "SelectPerfect"
5. Please tag the Treasury: "SPChallenge"
6. Please tag the Treasury: "LovesGarden"
7. Please include the words "Treasury Challenge" in the treasury title and include a link back to this blog entry in your comments; this is Very important, so please read it again! (Some people have been forgetting this.)
8. Come back to this blog and include a link to your treasury in the comments section of this blog entry.
9. This challenge ends December 31, 2010 at midnight, CST. (This allows a bit more time than one week, due to the busy holidays.)
10. The winner will be the Featured Seller for the next Seller Treasury Challenge.
Good Luck and have fun! Convo me with any questions through Etsy.