Sunday, May 22, 2011
Seller Treasury Challenge: sintwister
Welcome to the new Seller Treasury Challenge featuring sintwister as the featured seller! Her treasury was excellent; it was also a little dark and creepy, but still totally well composed with great items. There were so many awesome Treasuries; with the competition getting so close, remember to follow the basic rules carefully: 6 current team members and tag properly. Now get started!
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES CAREFULLY.
1. Each treasury must feature at least 6 Selection Perfection team members, including, of course, an item of your choice from the featured seller's store. Also, be careful to make sure your 6 team members are currently members. If you have questions, please convo "ShelleAnne."
2. Anyone with an Etsy account can join in on the fun, whether they are on the team or not. If you aren't on the team, but still have a shop on Etsy, you can still be featured next week! For team members, this challenge is not mandatory. Also, you may enter multiple times if you wish, and we love that!
3. You must follow our team blog if you enter.
4. Please tag the Treasury: "SelectPerfect" (There is no space between those two words.)
5. Please tag the Treasury: "SPChallenge"
6. Please tag the Treasury: "sintwister"
7. Please tag the Treasury: "etsy team" (There is a space between those two words.)
8. Don't include the words "Treasury Challenge" in the treasury title! But still include a link back to this blog entry in your comments; this is Very important.
9. Come back to this blog and include a link to your treasury in the comments section of this blog entry.
10. HERE IS A (Relatively) NEW RULE: PLEASE DON'T TYPE ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOUR TREASURY LINK IN YOUR COMMENT WITH YOUR TREASURY LINK. This is because sometimes comments before or after the Blog link interfere with the link and make it harder for me to find the Treasury. So, don't even worry about typing something like, "Here it is," or something like that. Just include the link. Thanks in advance for that!
11. This challenge ends May 29, 2011 at midnight, CST.
12. The winner will be the Featured Seller for the next Seller Treasury Challenge, an awesome chance for more Treasury exposure and shop views, which can translate into sales! Hooray!
Have fun and good luck!