Hello! Welcome to our latest Theme Treasury Challenge! The winner for our past Theme Challenge will be posted shortly, but we wanted to proceed with this challenge anyway, so everyone could get their entries ready! I do want to say you are really impressing me with your entries. I love reviewing them and look forward to it a lot.
The theme of this challenge is "Easter." It is, like last week's challenge, a pretty broad challenge topic that will give you lots of room for creativity. You can interpret it how you want and have fun with it. If you want some suggestions, read the merchandising report summary that was previously posted on the blog and Etsy for the month of April.
Here are the details for the challenge:
1. Each treasury must feature 6 Selection Perfection team members.
2. Anyone with an Etsy account can join in on the fun, whether they are on the team or not. It is not mandatory for the team members. You may enter multiple times, and we love that!
3. You must follow our team blog.
4. The title of the treasury can be anything you want. Be creative! Do not put "Treasury Challenge" in the title though!
5. Please tag the Treasury: "SelectPerfect"
6. Please tag the Treasury: "SPChallenge"
7. Please tag the Treasury: "EtsyTeam"
8. Please tag the Treasury: "Easter"
9. You must include a link back to this blog entry.
10. Come back and include a link to your treasury in the comments section of this blog entry.
This challenge ends April 15, 2011 at midnight, CDT.
Good luck and have fun!