Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Treasury Theme Challenge: Weddings, Proms, and Celebrations
Welcome to our latest Theme Challenge: "Weddings, Proms, and Celebrations." This is a great group of topics to pick from, and they come straight from our May Merchandising Report (find a link to that report on the upper right hand corner of the blog.) One of the great things about this Challenge is you can pick which topic you want to focus on. It can be fancy, it can be casual; it can be indoors, it can be outdoors....you get the picture! Lots of room for creativity here!
Here are the details for the challenge:
1. Each treasury must feature 6 Selection Perfection team members.
2. Anyone with an Etsy account can join in on the fun, whether they are on the team or not. It is not mandatory for the team members. You may enter multiple times, and we love that!
3. You must follow our team blog.
4. The title of the treasury can be anything you want. Be creative! Do not put "Treasury Challenge" in the title though!
5. Please tag the Treasury: "selectperfect"
6. Please tag the Treasury: "spchallenge"
7. Please tag the Treasury: "etsy team"
8. Please tag the Treasury: "celebration"
9. You must include a link back to this blog entry.
10. Come back and include a link to your treasury in the comments section of this blog entry. Please do not type a message with the link; just include the link alone. (That is very helpful to me!)
11. The winner will be contacted and featured in a mini on the side of the blog.
This challenge ends May 9, 2011 at midnight, CDT.
Good luck and have fun!